2021 Farmers Market Vendor Information & Rules
LOCATION: Camden Ohio's Veterans Park, at the corner of Central and Main Streets.
WHEN: Market is held every Thursday; 5:00pm-8:00pm beginning June 10, 2021 through October 28, 2021.
- Camden Farmers Market welcomes vendors, including conventional and organic farmers from any area.
- All items being sold at the ‘Market” should ideally be homegrown or handmade locally by the vendor, the vendor’s employees or immediate family. Categories include but are not limited to the following definitions:
- FARM PRODUCT VENDOR - majority of your products are produce, meat, eggs, flowers or plants
- BAKED/PROCESSED FOOD VENDOR - majority of your products are baked, processing or prepared foods.
- ARTISAN/CRAFTER - majority of your products are art/craft related and handmade/created.
- Members of the vendor’s family or the vendor’s employees may work in the booth. Covering an absent vendor’s booth or having another vendor’s items in your booth is also allowed.
- Reselling items at the Market is not allowed, unless otherwise approved by the market manager.
- If weighing goods, scales must be legal for trade.
- Meat & eggs – please refer to ODA/USDA regulations and guidelines.
- Prepared foods - Sampling is not permitted. If creating single servings for sale on site, a food vendor license is required. Please create individual portions BEFORE coming to the ‘Market’ or refer to Ohio Dept. of Agriculture Cottage Food Production Operation.
- Arts/crafts - Must be designed and made by the vendor.
- Individual insurance coverage is the responsibility of the vendor. If a customer or fellow vendor is injured because of your actions or products, it is your responsibility, not the responsibility of the ‘Market’ or the Village of Camden. You must submit a Certificate of Insurance to the ‘Market’ if applicable. Email: email@example.com
- Other responsibilities of the vendor: Taxes, licensing, permits, certifications, inspections, liability, safety, etc.
- Vendors must arrive no earlier than 4:00pm and must vacate the ‘Market’ area by 9:00pm taking all trash, goods, supplies and items with them. Nothing is to be left behind. If you will be late or absent please contact the Market Manager at 937-533-0496.
- Vendors are encouraged to stay for the entire ‘Market’, if leaving early, please be sure not to disrupt other vendor or market attendee activities or flow. You must carry all booth items to your car and may not drive a vehicle or trailer into the market area to load items.
- No smoking of any kind or soliciting is allowed at this market.
- The Market Council and Market Manager have authority to assign vendor spaces, settle disputes, enforce rules, disqualify vendors for violations of rules and issue other policies for the smooth functioning of the Market. Violators can be dismissed from Market, and future right to vend denied. Fees will not be refunded. Market Council holds the right to refuse membership to a new vendor and to refuse the right to sell specific items if the product does not complement the Market as a whole.
- The Market Council is responsible for all inspections, as needed, to ensure that products are actually produced by the vendor.
CONTACT PERSON: Ashley Myers, Market Manager
Email Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two ways to register to participate in the 2021 Camden Farmers Market:
- Please complete and return this Camden Farmers Market Vendor Application with payment to:
- Email: Ashley.Brandenburg@gmail.com
- Mail: Camden Farmers Market, P.O. Box 62, Camden Ohio 45311
- Submit one of our online applications below with payment.
You may register for the full June-Oct season ($50) or for one day ($10). You may use the form below to submit registration for either choice. Simply enter the correct amount before payment (for one-time or full season). Thank you!
Thank you for joining us for Camden's 2021 Farmers Market events!
We look forward to working with you and assisting you in have a productive and successful Farmers Market season!