WE APOLOGIZE BUT WE HAVE SOLD OUT OF OUR VENDOR SPACES FOR 2021. Thank you to the wonderful 120 vendors who signed up with us this year!
Hello, and thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the 2021 Black Walnut Festival in Camden, Ohio! For more than 30 years, our vendors have been the top thing that makes our festival a success each year. And we thank you. The 2021 Black Walnut Festival will be held the weekend of October 16-17, 2021. The Festival is hugely popular with a regular following, averaging about 7,000-9,000/day. We think it says a lot that the majority of our vendors each year are returning vendors, and a portion of new vendors have been referred by our returning vendors. Our vendors do well.
Here's What We'll Do For Our Vendors VENDORS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF A SUCCESSFUL FESTIVAL. We know it...and will treat you that way. Some of the things we will do for you include:
1. We will connect with you via email(s) multiple times prior to the event to check in and to provide updates and information that you need.
2. We are and will be heavily promoting the Black Walnut Festival via state, regional and local websites, festival lists, Facebook pages, Facebook ads and more. Our goal is to be bigger and better than ever!
3. We are making a few great changes to the Festival, including adding additional entertainment and activities that we believe will increase attendance and thus profitability for all our vendors.
4. In the four weeks leading up to the Festival, we will promote each of our vendors on our Facebook page and elsewhere with photos, link(s) to your FB page/website and any personal info they wish to share.
5. We will provide uniformed security at the event space from Festival close at 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. Festival opening on Friday and Saturday nights.
Dates, Hours and Set Up SET UP: Vendor arrival and set up can begin on Friday 16th at 6:00 p.m. FESTIVAL DATES & HOURS:
Saturday, October 16 and Sunday, October 17
Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm both days. *New this year* - COMMUNITY CONCERT - 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. on Saturday
Food vendors will be able to stay open until 9:00 p.m. on Saturday if they choose to do so...and we hope you will...at no additional cost.
Vendor Booth Information Vendor booth space size: 10' x 10' for regular vendors and 10' x 20' for food vendors . Booth Pricing for 2021: Hand-crafted merchandise booth: $60/two days
Non hand-crafted product booth: $85/two days
10x20 Food Vendor booth space: $140
(Please note: food vendors must purchase the appropriate space for your food set up - if you need more than a 10x10 space, additional 10x10 spaces are just $60)
110v Electric (per vendor): $110
225v Electric (per vendor): $125
- This is an outdoor event that will take place rain or shine.
- ALL vendors must supply their own tent, tables, chairs and any other items needed at your booth.
- All food vendors must abide by Preble County Health Dept. guidelines at all times and must have appropriate permits. For more information, please contact them directly at 937-472-0087.
- We prefer only one vendor per Direct Sales company and our returning vendors will get the first opportunity for those spots. We will start waiting list per company, though, and if a returning vendor do not complete and pay for a vendor application by June 15, we will contact the first person on the waiting list and on down.
- If we have to cancel the Festival for any reason, we will promptly refund all vendor registration/application fees.
- The Black Walnut Festival, Camden Comeback and its members are not responsible for theft, loss or damage to property and/or personal injury during the festival and vendor set-up/take-down. All liability is the sole responsibility of vendors.
REGISTRATION - WE APOLOGIZE BUT WE HAVE SOLD OUT OF OUR VENDOR SPACES FOR 2020
There are two ways to register to be a vendor at the Black Walnut Festival: Complete and submit (via secure online site) the online vendor application. You can print out a PDF of the 2021 Vendor Application to the complete, sign and return with payment via mail it to us.
Thank you for your interest in joining us in 2021! We can't wait to see you in October.