Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at our
2024 BLACK WALNUT FESTIVAL!
The mid-size Black WalnutFestival is hugely popular with our 2022 attendance averaging 8,000-10,000 each day and showcasing a record-setting 125 vendors from six states! Our vendors do well and we appreciate and support them!
GENERAL FESTIVAL INFORMATION
FESTIVAL DATES & HOURS:
Saturday, October 21 and Sunday, October 22
Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm both days
BOOTH SIZES: 10' x 10' for Craft/Product/DS Vendors and Non-Profit Orgs AND 10' x 20' for Food Vendors (additional spaces can be purchased if needed)
SET UP: Vendor arrival and set up for craft vendors located on Lafayette Street can begin on Friday 20th at 12:00 noon. Food and other vendors located on Bloomfield can begin setting up at 4:30 pm on Friday, October 20th. (times are tentative)
2024 BWF VENDORS AND PRICING
Vendors can register via Online Registration and Mail-In Registration and this year, we have three types of vendors and pricing:
- CRAFTS/PRODUCTS/DS VENDORS
- Includes vendors who sell handmade crafts, antiques, homemade items (non-food), new products or direct sales products
- 10’ x 10’ Vendor Space - $85/each
- With 110 Electric - $135
- FOOD VENDORS – 10’ x 20’
- All vendors selling prepared foods to be consumed are FOOD VENDORS (the only exceptions are non-profit organizations, vendors that are licensed cottage vendors and vendors selling non-prepared food items (i.e., dip mixes, Tastefully Simple)
- 10' x 20' Space with electric (110 or 220 - up to 50 AMP) - $270
- 10' x 20' Space without electric - $170
- Additional 10' x 10' food vendor space - $50
- NON-PROFIT VENDORS
- Non-profit vendors must provide a 501(c)(3) EIN number to be eligible for this pricing.10’ x 10’
- 10' x 10' Vendor Space - $75/each
- With 110v electric - $125
- Please note: We do not permit political organizations or political candidates to reserve space at the Festival. You are welcome to participate in the parade though and we would like to have you.
VENDOR RULES & GUIDELINES
There are some rules, of course, please review those here: 2023Rules and Guidelines.
READY TO SIGN UP TO BE A 2024 VENDOR?
We will be posting information about vendor sign ups for 2024 soon. If you have questions, please send us an email to email@example.com or a message via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CamdenBlackWalnutFestival.
OUR PLEDGE TO OUR VENDORS
VENDORS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A SUCCESSFUL FESTIVAL. We know it...and will treat you that way. Some of the things we do for you include:
- We connect with you via email(s) to provide updates and info that you need.
- We promote the Black Walnut Festival heavily within the state, regional and local websites, festival lists, Facebook pages, Facebook ads and more.
- Prior to the Festival, we promote our vendors on our Facebook page and elsewhere with photos, link(s) to their FB page/website and any personal info they wish to share.
- We provide uniformed security at the event space from Festival close at 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. Festival opening on Friday and Saturday.
- We are available if you have questions or need assistance before and during the event. Give us a call at 937-533-1383 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.