ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
This year, you will enjoy all the fantastic festival fun we can possibly pack into a weekend including...
- 120+ Vendors!
- Handmade crafts
- Antiques, vintage and collectibles
- New products and fun novelties
- Pumpkins, gourds, flowers and other fall produce
- Fantastic food vendors
- A big 'ol fun parade
- Car & Truck show
- Baking contest and Auction
- Kiddie Tractor Pull and Train Ride
- Top notch entertainment all day long - both days
- Wood carving Artist
- Petting Zoo
- Preble Shawnee High and Middle School Art Show and an Art Class for kids
- Royalty Contest (Ages 2-13, boys and girls)
- Family events like face painting, caricature artists, barrel train rides and a balloon artist
- Historic Camden Walking Tours
- Haunted Camden Wagon Tours (are you brave enough to ride?)
- Oh, and let's not forget the great hand-cranked, homemade ice cream!
Lots of fun for everyone and every age!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
2022 BWF FESTIVAL SCHEDULE (Tentative)
DATES: Saturday & Sunday, October 15-16, 2022
FESTIVAL TIMES: 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. both days
PARADE: 10:00 a.m. Saturday
CAR SHOW: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Saturday
FOOD - CRAFTS - VENDORS - ENTERTAINMENT: 9:00 - 5:00 pm -- All day both days!!!
KIDDING TRACTOR PULL: 12:00 noon registration 1:00 Pull on Sunday
BAKING CONTEST & AUCTION: Saturday 11:00 am judging and 3:00 Auction
SAT. EVENING CONCERT: 6:00 p.m. Saturday
BEER GARDEN: 1:00 - 7:30 p.m. on Saturday and 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. on Sunday
Are you interested in partnering with us as a sponsorship to make 2022 our best year yet. We have several sponsorships levels and Festival activity and event sponsorship opportunities to suit every potential sponsor.
We had over 120 vendors last year! What to be part of the fun? You'll find 2022 vendor information here.