Hello, and thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the 2021 Black Walnut Festival in Camden, Ohio! For more than 30 years, our vendors have been the top thing that makes our festival a success each year. And we thank you.
The 2021 Black Walnut Festival will be held t
he weekend of October 16-17, 2021.
Dates, Hours and Set Up
SET UP: Vendor arrival and set up can begin on Friday 16th at 6:00 p.m.
FESTIVAL DATES & HOURS:
Saturday, October 16 and Sunday, October 17
Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm both days.
*New this year* - COMMUNITY CONCERT - 7:00 p.m. on Saturday
Food vendors will be able to stay open until 9:00 p.m. on Saturday if they choose to do so...and we hope you will!
Vendor Booth Information
Vendor booth space size: 10' x 10'
Booth Pricing for 2021:
Hand-crafted merchandise booth: $60/two days
Non hand-crafted product booth: $85/two days
10x10 Food Vendor booth space: $140
(Please note: you must purchase the number of 10x10 spots you need for the size of your food truck/trailer/table area)
110v Electric (per vendor): $110
225v Electric (per vendor): $125
- This is an outdoor event that will take place rain or shine.
- ALL vendors must supply their own tent, tables, chairs and any other items needed at your booth.
- All food vendors must abide by Preble County Health Dept. guidelines at all times and must have appropriate permits. For more information, please contact them directly at 937-472-0087.
- We prefer only one vendor per Direct Sales company and our returning vendors will get the first opportunity for those spots. We will start waiting list per company, though, and if a returning vendor do not complete and pay for a vendor application by June 15, we will contact the first person on the waiting list and on down.
- If we have to cancel the Festival for any reason, we will promptly refund all vendor registraton/application fees.
- The Black Walnut Festival, Camden Comeback and its members are not responsible for theft, loss or damage to property and/or personal injury during the festival and vendor set-up/take-down. All liability is the sole responsibility of vendors.
There are two ways to register to be a vendor at the Black Walnut Festival:
- Complete and submit (via secure online site) the online vendor application.
- You can print out a PDF of the 2021 Vendor Application, the complete, sign and return with payment via mail it to us.
Thank you for your interest in joining us in 2021! We can't wait to see you in October.