(Because of the COVID pandemic, the 2020 Black Walnut Festival has been cancelled.)
Hello, and thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the 2021 Black Walnut Festival in Camden, Ohio! For more than 30 years, our vendors are what makes our festival a success each year.
The 2021 Black Walnut Festival will be held the weekend of October 16-17, 2021. The committee that has coordinated the event for several years turned the reins over to Camden Comeback, and we are happy to be planning the event this year.
Available vending days:
Saturday, October 16 and Sunday, October 17
Festival hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm both days.
Vendor arrival and set up can begin on Friday 16th at 6:00 p.m.
Vendor booth space is 10 x 10. Pricing includes: (PRICES ARE TENTATIVE - FINAL TBD)
Hand-crafted merchandise booth: $60/two days
Non hand-crafted product booth: $85/two days
Food Vendor booth space: $140
110v Electric (per vendor): $110
225v Electric (per vendor): $125
- This is an outdoor event that will take place rain or shin
- ALL vendors must supply their own tent, tables, chairs and any other items needed at your booth.
- As in the past, ALL food vendors must abide by Preble County Health Dept. guidelines at all times and must have appropriate permits. For more information, please contact them directly at 937-472-0087.
- If we have to cancel the event per the state COVID or pandemic mandates, we will promptly refund all vendor application fees.
- The Black Walnut Festival, Camden Comeback and its members are not responsible for theft, loss or damage to property and/or personal injury during the festival and vendor set-up/take-down. All liability is the sole responsibility of vendors.
This year, there are two ways to register to be a vendor at the Black Walnut Festival.
- Complete and submit (via secure online site) a vendor application here: http://camdencomeback.org/black-walnut-festival/online-vendor-application/
- You can print out a PDF of the Vendor Application hereBWF Vendor Application.docx, complete, sign and return with payment via mail it to us.
Thank you for your interest in joining us for 2020! We can't wait to welcome you in October.
Camden Comeback Committee