(Because of the COVID pandemic, the 2020 Black Walnut Festival has been cancelled.)
Hello, and thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the 2021 Black Walnut Festival in Camden, Ohio! For more than 30 years, our vendors are what makes our festival a success each year.
The 2021 Black Walnut Festival will be held the weekend of October 16-17, 2021. The committee that has coordinated the event for several years turned the reins over to Camden Comeback, and we are happy to be planning the event this year.
Available vending days:
Saturday, October 16 and Sunday, October 17
Festival hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm both days.
Vendor arrival and set up can begin on Friday 16th at 6:00 p.m.
Vendor booth space is 10 x 10. Pricing includes:
Hand-crafted merchandise booth: $60/two days
Non hand-crafted product booth: $85/two days
Food Vendor booth space: $140
110v Electric (per vendor): $110
225v Electric (per vendor): $125
- This is an outdoor event that will take place rain or shin
- ALL vendors must supply their own tent, tables, chairs and any other items needed at your booth.
- As in the past, ALL food vendors must abide by Preble County Health Dept. guidelines at all times and must have appropriate permits. For more information, please contact them directly at 937-472-0087.
- If we have to cancel the event per the state COVID or pandemic mandates, we will promptly refund all vendor application fees.
- The Black Walnut Festival, Camden Comeback and its members are not responsible for theft, loss or damage to property and/or personal injury during the festival and vendor set-up/take-down. All liability is the sole responsibility of vendors.
As you likely can anticipate, Covid-19 may create some challenges for us this year. No worries, though, we've got this! We are working closely with the Preble County Public Health Department and are mindful of orders from the state of Ohio. We don’t anticipate a cancellation of festivals in the fall from the state, but that’s always a possibility. If we are required to cancel the Festival, we will refund your application fee promptly. In the meantime, we want to assure you, we are still actively and enthusiastically planning our 2020 Black Walnut Festival, will keep you updated, and we look forward to seeing you.
While we may not know yet what directives will be in effect in October, we want to be transparent now with what we do know.
- We will be re-configuring all booth locations and our festival map to adhere to state guidelines for social distancing. Please understand that this year you will not have the same booth location you’ve had in the past. We apologize for that, but state mandates and safety are our main concern.
- Vendors and attendees may also be required to wear face masks (if mandated by the state) and vendors may be required to have daily temperature checks.
- We will likely need to modify the festival schedule or list of activities
- You may be asked to display a COVID health-related poster in your booth (provided by us) and to monitor/limit the number of people in your booth at any one time.
We understand the new requirements and/or unknowns can be confusing so we will keep you informed as best we can. In addition, please know that we will :
- Actively advertise and promote the event to make sure you have a great crowd of customers.
- Communicate with you a few weeks prior to the event with the new festival map and booth lay-out, your booth assignment and any requirements for you and/or your booth.
- Provide sanitation stations and sanitizing products for vendors and attendees.
- Have face masks available for sale to vendors and attendees.
This year, there are two ways to register to be a vendor at the Black Walnut Festival.
- Complete and submit (via secure online site) a vendor application here: http://camdencomeback.org/black-walnut-festival/online-vendor-application/
- You can print out a PDF of the Vendor Application hereBWF Vendor Application.docx, complete, sign and return with payment via mail it to us.
Thank you for your interest in joining us for 2020! We can't wait to welcome you in October.
Camden Comeback Committee