2023 Festival Information
This year, you will enjoy all the fantastic festival fun we can possibly pack into a weekend including...
- 175+ Vendors!
- Handmade and artisan crafts, fall produce, antiques and collectibles
- New products and fun novelties
- The best area food trucks and vendors
- A big 'ol fun parade
- Huge Car & Truck show (in 2022 we had more than 200 vehicles)
- Kid Zone with bounce houses, face painters, balloon artist, crafts, games, kiddie tractor pull, and train ride and petting zoo
- Top notch live entertainment all day long - in two festival venues
- Preble Shawnee High and Middle School Art Show
- Royalty Contest (Ages 2-13, boys and girls)
- Haunted Camden Wagon Tours (are you brave enough to ride?)
- Oh, and let's not forget the great hand-cranked, homemade ice cream!
Lots of fun for everyone and every age!
2023 BWF FESTIVAL SCHEDULE (Tentative)
DATES: Saturday & Sunday, October 21-22, 2023
FESTIVAL TIMES: 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. both days
(Plus...a community concert with our food vendors from 6:00-7:30 p.m. on Saturday evening)
PARADE: 10:00 a.m. Saturday
CAR SHOW: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Saturday
FOOD - CRAFTS - VENDORS - ENTERTAINMENT: 9:00 - 5:00 pm -- All day both days!!!
KIDDING TRACTOR PULL: 12:00 noon registration 1:00 Pull on Sunday
SAT. EVENING CONCERT: 6:00 p.m. Saturday
BEER GARDEN: 11:00 - 7:00 p.m. both days
Are you interested in partnering with us as a sponsorship to make 2022 our best year yet. We have several sponsorships levels and Festival activity and event sponsorship opportunities to suit every potential sponsor.
DETAILS COMING SOON!
We had 175+ vendors last year! Want to be part of the fun? You'll find 2023 vendor information here.